New Diamond Sales Kit for March 2012 is available and Highlights
October 19 2011
DBD’s March 2012 sales kit is now online in the files section of the B2B:
• DIARY OF A ZOMBIE KID: ROTTEN RULES - 978-0-9837934-2-7 - Follow-up to the first book, which has been DBD’s #1 seller for the month of October. - The franchise will hit another peak when the next Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie opens in August 2012 - Suggest you promote both titles for Summer Reading 2012.
• CUT THE ROPE - 978-1-937676-04-9 - Based on the best-selling iPhone app that has downloaded 3 million+ copies since October 2010.
• KUNG-FU PANDA: THE SLOW FAST & OTHER STORIES - 978-1-937676-07-0 - Original comics content, based on the movie franchise + soon to be new TV show on Nickelodeon.
• THE STEEL SERAGLIO by Mike Carey - 978-1-926851-53-2 - This is ChiZine’s first real commercial fiction, based on the track record of the writer Mike Carey (well known for his comics & video game writing credits)
• BUNNY IN THE MOON: THE ART OF TARA McPHERSON V3 - 978-1-59582-855-2 - Tara’s art book are among the best-selling of Dark Horse’s art books.
• GATE 7 VOLUME 2 - 978-1-59582-807-1 - Follow-up to the presumed V1 best-seller by CLAMP coming out in November 2011.
• HELLBOY V12: THE STORM & THE FURY - 978-1-59582-827-9 - Continues the favorite series. MAJOR change in the status quo of HELLBOY!
• THE BOYS V10: BAKER, BUTCHER, CANDLESTICK MAKER - 978-1-60690-264-6 - Continues the best-selling series
• WARLORD OF MARS: FALL OF BARSOOM V1 - 978-1-60690-268-4 • WARLORD OF MARS: DEJAH THORIS V2 - 978-1-60690-267-7 - Tie-in to the upcoming JOHN CARTER OF MARS movie from Disney opening March 9th 2012.
• DARK SHADOWS: BEST OF THE ORIGINAL KEY SERIES - 978-1-61345-016-1 • DARK SHADOWS: THE COMPLETE SERIES V5 - 978-1-61345-014-7 - Tie-in to the Johnny Depp starred Dark Shadows movie coming in May 2012.
• D&D THE LEGEND OF DRIZZT: THE NEVERWINTER TALES by R.A. Salvatore - 978-1-61377-156-3 - Original comics content based on the NYT best-selling fantasy series
• MICHAEL RECYCLE & THE TREE TOP COPS - 978-1-61377-161-7 - New title in the series to tie-in with Earth Day (April 22nd 2012) and Arbor Day (April 27th 2012)
• TRUE BLOOD V3: THE FRENCH QUARTER - 978-1-61377-165-5 - Continues the series based on the HBO hit show
• BEST SCIENCE FICTION & FANTASY V6 - 978-1-59780-345-8 - Continues the annual collection, a must for all libraries
• WITCHES - 978-1-60701-294-8 - New anthology with stories by Neil Gaiman, Kelly Link…etc.
• ANGRY BIRD: BAD PIGGIE’S EGG RECIPES - 978-952-276-000-5 • ANGRY BIRD: BIG GREEN DOODLE BOOK - 978-952-276-003-6 • ANGRY BIRD: BIG RED DOODLE BOOK - 978-952-276-002-9 - Based on the world’s biggest mobile app (over 200 million+ downloads worldwide) - Very successful merchandising program (i.e. the plush has sold over $50 million) - Publisher Rovio will be using their considerable resources to market the books, including in-app advertising - These 3 titles are drop-ins, on-sale in late November, in time for Christmas & Boxing Day. *drop-in alert*
• HARVEY PEKAR’S CLEVELAND (978-1-60309-091-9) - A classic autobiographical graphic book, by the all-time great Harvey Pekar (American Splendor…etc.), who was a lifelong Cleveland resident. - Introduction by Alan Moore.
• TOXIC (978-1-926778-44-0) - New anthology series featuring top-flight & cutting edge Korean artists, will appeal to fans of APPLE and ROBOT.
Level 1 Building 1, 21 - 31 Goodwood Street, Richmond Victoria Australia 3066. Sales Hotline +61 3 9261 9261